April is nationally recognized as Child Abuse Prevention Month and we’ve planned an entire month’s worth of activities for our community to participate in!
Beginning today through April 30th we encourage you to take a look at this digital calendar to see how you and your family can adopt healthy practices, have fun and raise awareness for child abuse and the work that Clark County CASA does to support youth who have experienced it.
We’re calling on YOU to help participate in our:
- Coloring contest with local sponsors Vancouver Grocery Outlet, Hazel Dell Grocery Outlet and Rosauers
- Digital Easter egg hunt on our website
- Change for CASA fundraising campaign at both Grocery Outlet locations
- Wear Blue Wednesday social media challenge
- Pinwheel planting event with Children’s Justice Center
Looking to take it a step further? Invite a friend and register for one of our upcoming information sessions to learn more about how you can be an advocate for children in foster care.